The future of energy supply lies in renewable energies such as wind, geothermal, aqua thermal or solar energy. Energy system technology deals with energy generation, energy conversion, energy storage, energyuse, and transportation, and shape the transformation of energy supply systems away from using fossil resources as the energy source towards renewablealternatives.
We are therefore developing new supply concepts with decentralized energy systems for a secured energy supply and a more sustainable and eco-friendly energy economy.
We implement cold district heating networks and energy systems for you, which individually heat and cool all connected buildings, generate hot water, and produce electricity for your personal use.
Our services include
- the development, planning, and realization of your site-specific project,
- the use of highly efficient technologies for regenerative energy production,
- the energy and hydraulic management,
- thermal and electrical storage and control,
- economical use of energy via highly comfortable air-conditioning systems for your
- hygienically safe hot water solutions
- to charging stations for your electromobility.
In addition, we also develop solutions for energy cooperatives, contractors, and utilities.
To implement your project, we also apply project-specific methods based on the principles and processes of Building Information Modeling (BIM). Here too our policy applies as much as necessary, as little as possible. We focus on transparent and fast communication with all project participants and the customer. Our engineering methods are designed to help people understand and to openly discuss the results. It is important for us to not attempt to do everything ourselves but to involve our network partners for our joint success. Using synergies, as nature shows us in an inspiring way.
- Thermal Response Test (TRT)
- EWS (Simulation of geothermal sources)
- geoSIM (simulation of geothermal storage probes)
- FEFLOW (thermal subsurface simulation with groundwater flow)
- TRNSYS (simulation of transient energy systems and building simulation)
- Polysun (simulation of transient energy systems)
- Visio Plan 2 (development of PFDs, PIDs)
- Hottgenroth Energieberater 18599 3D (energy consulting)
- TRIMBLE PlanCal Nova (technical building equipment)